7.272 Ragchew Net :: Forums :: 7272 NEWS :: 7.272 News
<< Previous thread | Next thread >>
How to get your K1R New Year's Weekend certificate
Author Post
Sun Dec 31 2017, 08:18AM
Webmaster - W8LWX

Registered Member #1
Joined: Tue Apr 22 2008, 06:38AM

Posts: 90

Work at least two net control stations during our  three-day special event.  Then, send a self-addressed stamped envelope to WA2AXZ-Loby, our fearless Special Events Coordinator:


Robert W. Lobenstein (Loby) WA2AXZ
1958 East 36 Street
Brooklyn NY 11234

Use a 9" x 12" envelope for your SASE if you don't want your certificate folded.

If band conditions were so bad that you couldn't get in to the net, just include a note with your SASE stating that you tried, and you'll still get a personalized certificate.
Back to top

Jump:     Back to top

Need to give us a holler? Use our Hollerin' Form.